We’re Gearing Up for the Holidays
with Nautical Holiday Cards!
You know we love all things nautical and tropical here at Nautical Boutique Co.. Nautical holiday cards, postage, and mailing labels are no exception! (Even nautical home decor is fair game in our home!) That’s why we’re featuring our favorite tropical and nautical holiday cards, collections, and designers here. Every couple of days, well add another, so bookmark us and check back!
- Nautical Signal Flag Craft Project - How many times have you been at an event or in someone’s home for the first time, admired something, and their response was an excited “We saw it on Pinterest!”? Well, today, a Personalized Maritime Signal Flag Artwork pin inspired a blog post — and a new fabric design to make a great craft project easier for you to create!
- Nautical Christmas at the Lake - This traditional design by Janet Saintonge of Christmas Bells Ring features a lake-side winter scene with a vintage feel and offers a variety of card and postage designs.
- Happy Hanukkah in Gold, Teals & Blues - This stunning Happy Hanukkah design by Mairin Studio couldn't be more perfect. The striking colors make it stand out above other options.
- Starfish & Holly Tropical Holiday Cards - We really like the way the colors work together — as this combination does during the Christmas holidays! — to give both a tropical feeling and a Christmas feeling.
- Merry & Bright Teal & White Holiday Card Collection - Here we have what we like to think of as a "Sea and Snow" combination. The pretty teal background sets off the white snowflakes perfectly, and, even in the winter, the sea is a beautiful thing!
- Sea and Sand Holiday Card Suite - This holiday card suite isn't tropical, per se, but we immediately had the sense of "sea and sand" when we spotted it. We think you will too! Whether you choose pink sands or teal seas, there are many pieces in this set of nautical holiday cards from which to mix and match. There are even home decor and gift ideas! Have a look!
- Classic Navy Blue & Gold Holiday Cards - Nothing says "nautical" like navy blue, especially when it's paired with elegant gold accents. That's why we selected this classic holiday card design by Happy Go Times to be featured.
- Happy Holidays from the Northeast! - We've paired the official nautical chart for Cape Sable to Cape Hatteras with a cute watercolor teal and blue anchor (dressed in its finest holiday greenery!), and then made "Happy Holidays," "New Hampshire," and the latitude and longitude coordinates on these nautical holiday cards customizable.
- If Flamingos Wore Boots … - You probably thought flamingos only wore boots in your imagination, right? Well, no, duh! They wear them on postage stamps, in the snow, and with ornaments hanging from their beaks too!
- Warmest Wishes & Tropical Birds - The Beach Bum has combined color and details to make what we think is the epitome of tropical holiday greetings. We just love those tropical little birds and how well they match that Christmas palm tree! Such a cute holiday card design!
- Beach Snowman and … Yoga? - Yet another smart cookie in ‘holiday characters,’ if you will — this snowman spends Christmas on a warm, sunny Florida beach! Yes, we realize snowmen don’t last long in the sun, but, gosh, this one sure is cute!
- Baltimore Nautical Happy Holidays Cards - Snow on the ground doesn’t mean you can’t send nautical happy holiday greetings! These adorable nautical holiday cards feature a bright red Maryland crab ‘dressed’ in holiday greenery and the official NOAA nautical chart for the Chesapeake Bay.
- Eclectic Tropical Holiday Cards Collection - For those who're looking for just holiday cards and not necessarily a suite, we're seeking the best tropical and nautical cards in the marketplace.
- More Seas & Greetings! - Here is a variation on the navy, blue, and teal tropical Seas & Greetings design we featured previously. We think these two designs pair nicely for mixing and matching.
- Mele Kalikimaka Holiday Collection - The creator of this Mele Kalikimaka design says "Christmas infused with the spirit of aloha is truly special!” We eagerly agree, and just love the festive, fun, and tropical elements.
- Nautical Happy Holidays from Florida! - This design features the authentic NOAA nautical chart in traditional blue, tan, and white, with a watercolor palm tree overlaid -- decorated Florida style, of course! -- a simple "Happy Holidays" greeting (customizable), and your latitude and longitude coordinates, which may be customized and making these nautical holiday cards truly YOU-nique!
- Santa-mingo is Coming to Town! - QuirkyChic Retro knows how to celebrate the holidays in pretty, pink style, and this adorable flamingo holiday card collection proves it. This fun, funky holiday suite has everything you want in a pretty-in-pink holiday card suite!
- Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses - Add your Florida vacation, tropical honeymoon, or other fun summer photo to this Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses holiday card design by Pretty Fancy Invites.
- Christmas Starfish by Holiday Store - Holiday Starfish is a design inspired by the beauty and colors of Florida which evokes visions of sand, sun, and sea in elegant style.
- Seas & Greetings by Make It About You Designs - Featuring the perfect shade of sea blue mixed with teals and an anchor, this nautical design by Make It About You will make everyone on your holiday card list dream of warm breezes and cool seas. Seas and Greetings is a fun little play on "Season's Greetings" -- fun, right?
- Tropical Island Greetings by Origami Prints - This tropical design caught our eye because... Palm Trees! These iconic beauties evoke visions of sandy beaches and ocean breezes, and they're just so lovely when they're dressed with holiday baubles.
- Where Does Santa Go in Winter? - Every Floridian knows, Santa is a 'snow bird' and spends his winters on a tropical beach -- slathered in sunscreen, of course, and we're pretty sure a cold drink with an umbrella and fruit is involved!
- Holiday Designs Are On Deck! - Yes, Please, Celebrate Halloween First! And while you're doing that, we're going to get our holiday ducks in a row, so that we're ready when you are. Here's our first tropical holidays collection of the season.
Are You Looking for Something Specific
in Your Nautical Holiday Cards?
If you’re looking for something special in a holiday design this year, even if not nautical in nature, get in touch with us, and let’s work together to make your holiday greetings tropical, meaningful, and, “oh, so YOU“!